Trident™ Spin Rinse Dryers
Spin Rinse Dryers (SRD) for 75-200mm Substrates
The Trident family of Spin Rinse Dryers (SRDs) provides the state of the art in cleaning, rinsing and drying wafers after wet processing. The systems' non-contact heating results in cleaner N2 because it places a filter after the heater and eliminates direct contact between N2 and heater.
Trident SRDs also use ultra-pure valves and fittings throughout, and all systems include a comprehensive facility panel to precisely control all pressures and flows. These are typical of the design advances and efficiencies that give Trident Spin Rinse Dryer its uniquely attractive performance-to-price value.
ClassOne Trident Spin Rinse Dryers are available in bench-top and roll-around single-stack units and in dual-stack configurations, for processing up to 50 substrates per batch in sizes of 75mm to 200mm, depending upon the model, bowl size and rotor used.
- Stainless Steel Cabinetry
- Negative-Pressure Motor Seal
- Non-Contact Ultra-Pure N2 Heater
- Uniform Water Spray
- Full-Control Facility Panel
- Door-top DC Ionizer
- Full Wrap-Around Bowl Heater
- PLC Control with Color Touch Screen
- FM4910 compliance
- Much cleaner seal, reduced particles
- Cleaner N2
- Uniform rinse, no nozzle replacement
- Precise control of flows and pressures
- Reduced particles
- Optimum drying performance
- All Spin Rinse Dryer components readily available
- Spin, Rinse, and Dry semiconductor wafers without leaving water spots and films after a wet process
- Chemical or residue removal
- Cleaning up to 200mm wafers utilizing DI Water Rinse, followed by heated N2 dry