Careers at ClassOne
ClassOne Technology is growing at a rapid pace and we continue to seek energetic, detail oriented, driven individuals to join our team. Our success is based on employees who share a common commitment towards excellence and work together in a dynamic, rewarding environment.
If you’re working for a slow-paced, political, bureaucratic company with so many layers of management that serving the customer is nearly impossible, waiting for the day when some other division takes over your product line, then you should be talking to us now. If you like the idea of working with a nimble, responsive team doing exciting work in a market that is growing, where customers actually like you, and want to do business with you, then you should consider ClassOne Technology. We encourage you to contact us should you be interested in a career opportunity at ClassOne Technology.
The following are current job openings at ClassOne Technology:
The Field Service Manager is responsible for managing a team of highly skilled field service technicians who provide services across the world on ClassOne platforms consisting of Solstice, Trident, and other systems sold, installed, and supported by ClassOne Technology. He/she is responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction using the tools and resources provided by the company. This position is integral in helping to build and strengthen relationships with our customers and in keeping the ClassOne brand and image as a world-class supplier.
- Responsible for managing and supervising all field service functions of ClassOne.
- Responsible for managing and ensuring that all-the-day to day services have assignments as to maximize efficiencies while managing and minimizing costs.
- Responsible for ensuring a continuous, frequent, and healthy communication with customers to ensure maximum satisfaction.
- Responsible for providing frequent and thorough communication to top management regarding status of field service cases and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing representative and sub-contractor field service personnel activities when related to ClassOne field service cases. This includes setting expectations to meet and deliver service following ClassOne service quality standards.
- Responsible for hiring and training of employees and to schedule the training sessions accordingly.
- Responsible for instilling and maintaining the highest standards of installation and support services.
- Responsible for building and maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage and delegate assignments properly so that efficient services are being rendered to the end customer.
- Maintain complete knowledge of the status of all customer cases, installations, and on-going service jobs, at any given time.
- Setup and manage escalation plan to meet customers expectations of response time on support in key install bases across the world.
- Work both inside the office and in the field as well, he/she may have varying work schedule and may need to travel on short notice.
- Conduct thorough research to understand the exact needs of ClassOne customers.
- Visit key customers regularly to manage relationship, review performance of ClassOne, communicate expectations, setup future service contracts, to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the team of field service technicians has the tools, resources, and processes necessary to successfully assigned metrics.
- Make recommendations and design policies and rules that will reduce the costs and improve the efficiency of ClassOne production.
- Develop and deliver in-house training for the employees regarding the service procedures and the company's policies and procedures.
- Evaluate performance of each team member, provide yearly reviews, and make recommendations to top management.
- Maintain frequent communication with customer throughout the issue resolving process and follow up upon completion of open issue(s) to confirm customer satisfaction.
- Distribute weekly status reports to executive management for all open customer support cases.
- Manage field service personnel schedule and monthly expense reports.
- Manage ensuring company costs control measures are maintained and followed by field service team.
- Prepare and ensure quarterly and annual department budget.
- Manage sub-contractor costs as well as reviewing and approving final invoices.
- Negotiate and maintain terms with suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Monitor overall quantity and quality of sub-contractor work performed (e.g. Genmark).
- Manage and process failure evaluation results with multiple suppliers for key parts.
- Manage and set up after-hours support infrastructure for customer support.
- Delegate reported customer cases to required department (software, electrical, engineering) for troubleshooting, retrofit, upgrades.
- Develop a field service reporting system / database and maintain a daily reporting structure for current field service assignments.
- Qualify and train skilled field service technicians for installation of batch and plating tools.
- Monitor installation progress and provide support to field service personnel (ship parts, phone support, troubleshooting etc.) as needed on a daily basis.
- Provide technical support to parts department for customer retrofit, parts and service contract / quote requests.
- Assist Director of Operations / Manufacturing Manager with implementing policy and procedures for all product liability issues.
- Maintain product-testing procedures that allow accurate comparisons of company versus competitive products and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Previous experience working in a customer service management role in Semiconductor Industry at similar or related company
- College degree preferred but not required
- Able to meet deadlines and work within budgets
- Excellent planning, project and time management skills
- Results driven both individually and within team
- Ability to be self-motivating, proactive and an effective team player
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Effective communications skills both written and verbal
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility as skills are developed.
- Work in a fast-paced and results driven environment
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively domestically and internationally
- Ability and willingness to be on call
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Manage the operations, activities, and process engineering staff of ClassOne’s electrochemical applications laboratory in Atlanta, Georgia. This includes running customer demos using ClassOne’s Solstice Electroplating Platform as well as other associated tools to develop, characterize, and optimize electroplating processes for process and equipment demonstrations, evaluations, training, and customer foundry work. An opportunity to build a world-class organization. This position reports to the President.
- Passion for new technologies, innovation and finding solutions to impossible problems
- Persistent sense of urgency to learn quickly, fail fast and develop new solutions faster than anyone else
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Comfortable managing 10 to 15 projects in parallel
- Motivation and commitment to take projects and tasks from start to finish
- Ability to work under pressure and follow-through assigned tasks with good time management skills
- Management of applications lab staff, activities, and operations.
- Management of all operations of the applications lab to support customer demos, process development, foundry, and such activities.
- Scheduling and oversight of demos and customer applications support
- Set-up, perform, and manage customer demonstrations and evaluations
- Characterize and optimize electroplating and related wet-chemical processes
- Work closely with engineering team to improve existing, and develop new hardware and platforms
- Establish and maintain baseline processes (PORs)
- Provide occasional on-site customer applications support
- Characterize results using a suite of analytical instruments and methods
- Prepare summary reports for internal and external audiences; present findings, data and conclusions to customers
- Recommend alternate solutions, improvements and/or new approaches
- Establish and implement standard operating procedures to build and maintain a world-class applications lab, including equipment calibration, cleanroom protocol, and associated procedures.
- Liaise with adjunct labs, partners, and customers for development programs.
- Manage budgeting & spending for all lab activities; anticipate future spending and meet current budget commits
- Provide input into product and process roadmap
- 5+ years of process experience with semiconductor electroplating processes, materials, and equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Materials, or a similar
- Engineering/Science based curriculum
- Experience as a lab manager and coordinator
- Demonstrated leadership, well-organized, able to direct the work of others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to work well with others and on teams.
- Experience operating analytical and metrology equipment such as FIB/SEM, optical profiler, stylus profiler, and various chemical analysis tools
- Knowledgeable in lab safety as well as good housekeeping protocols
- Ability to safely work with hazardous chemicals in a cleanroom environment
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Self-start, self-reliant who can work independently and coordinate with a geographically dispersed team
- Experience interfacing with customers to define requirements and resolve field issues.
- Adhere to programs and policies of the organization
- Authorization to work in the US
- Ability to travel within the US and internationally to support customers. Travel anticipated to be no more than 30% on average
Salary: Highly competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Medical Savings Account, 401k Program with matching funds, PTO