Careers at ClassOne
ClassOne Technology is growing at a rapid pace and we continue to seek energetic, detail oriented, driven individuals to join our team. Our success is based on employees who share a common commitment towards excellence and work together in a dynamic, rewarding environment.
If you’re working for a slow-paced, political, bureaucratic company with so many layers of management that serving the customer is nearly impossible, waiting for the day when some other division takes over your product line, then you should be talking to us now. If you like the idea of working with a nimble, responsive team doing exciting work in a market that is growing, where customers actually like you, and want to do business with you, then you should consider ClassOne Technology. We encourage you to contact us should you be interested in a career opportunity at ClassOne Technology.
The following are current job openings at ClassOne Technology:
We are looking to hiring a Field Service Engineer in Germany. This position will start with a six month assignment in Erfurt, Germany and then grow to cover the region as the business grows. Experience in electroplating (ECD) equipment is required. Previous Semitool Field Service, specifically on Semitool Equinox, LT210, and/or Raider ECD tools, would be a strong candidate.
Fast growing manufacturer of Semiconductor Wet Process Equipment located in Kalispell, MT is seeking highly motivated Final Test Technicians to test and install Wet Process Semiconductor Equipment. This is an immediate, full-time, permanent position that offers a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, a 401K, a great working environment, and a talented team of experienced professionals to support and work with.
• 5+ years of experience testing and troubleshooting Semiconductor Equipment.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Experience using a broad range of electronic test equipment
• Competent at usinghand tools and small power tools
• Proficient at reading schematics, fluid diagrams, technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions
• Capable of customizing units and making adjustments or repairs according to written specifications
• Ability to fabricate parts, cables, and test fixtures on the fly as needed.
• Very organized and detail oriented.
• Solid computer & typing skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Excel, & Word
• Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in group settings
• Must have the ability to multi-task
• Have good verbal and written communications skills
• Will be willing to travel on a moment’s notice.
• Willingness to work long hours when called upon to do so.
This is a responsible support position that directly interfaces with and proactively supports our, Product Manager, Customer Support Staff, Sales Staff, Executive team and Customer.
ClassOne Technology, the new semiconductor equipment company located in Kalispell, Montana, is expanding to meet increasing demand for our products. We are currently looking for experienced Assemblers. We offer a competitive wage based on experience as well as medical, dental and vision insurance, medical savings account, PTO and 401K with a company matching program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following listed. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assembly and wiring of electromechanical machinery while upholding deadlines and quality metrics.
- Perform tasks according to drawings, schematics and/or written procedures - exhibit sound & accurate judgment.
- Dismantle, adjust, repair, and assemble semiconductor equipment with moderate supervision.
- Perform equipment set-up changes, modifications, and upgrades within budgets and on time.
- Perform electrical and mechanical troubleshooting for semiconductor equipment and develop alternative solutions.
- Maintain accurate records and logs of work performed, modifications, calibration, adjustments and parts inventory.
- Maintain and monitor inventory parts and assemblies.
- Support the customer service department by fixing field issues on time and pleasing customers.
- Refurbish equipment according to customer specifications, documentation, blueprints and/or written procedures.
- Understand business implications of decisions, and makes decisions accordingly.
- Maintain clean and organized machinery and workspace.
- Observe safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Apply feedback to improve performance.
- Prioritize and plans work activities and use time efficiently.
- Able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
All employees are accountable for maintaining the highest possible customer satisfaction on orders for equipment and services on schedule.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 6 months – 20+ years related experience within the area of technology, ideally in the semiconductor industry.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Computer literacy and experience in Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with computer ERP systems is preferred.
- Commitment to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Permanent legal resident status is required; US Citizenship is preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, kneel and bend; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock; Moderate noise level.